UAC Foods Limited
Field Sales Executive Recruitment at UAC Foods Limited. UAC Jobs Are mainly for those that meet the requirement. Please make sure you go through the job requirement before applying.
UAC foods limited is a joint venture business between UAC of Nigeria plc. ( a leading indigenous conglomerate in Nigeria) and Tiger Brands Limited( A South Africa Leading Food Giant). The Business is committed to quality products and into the production of leading brands in the Snacks, Dairies and Beverage Categories.
Job Title: Field Sales Executive
Location: Port-Harcourt (Rivers State)
As a result of on-going expansion in our organization, we are looking to hire the following role:
FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE/Port-Harcourt (Rivers State)
Responsible for Territory/Channel Sales Order, Revenue development, Accountable for in-store visibility/availability of all products, translating the company’s customer service vision and mission to achieve assigned sales targets in the territory.
You will be accountable for:
- Providing relevant information needed to develop the territory sales plan and strategies towards achieving the agreed sales target.
- cultivating and maintaining a cordial relationship with customers of the company to ensure a long-lasting business relationship
- Ensuring supervision and achievement of assigned merchandisers targets to key accounts in the territory
- Coordinating POP and Promos in assigned territory and implement the sales plan and strategies.
- Ensuring adherence to company policies as regards sales, marketing, and credit control.
- Seeking out and recommend for appointment potential distributors within the designated territory.
- Assisting to monitor and review regularly distributors’ performances and makes recommendations as to their retention or dismissal
- Maintaining close contact with customers and reports on sales performance, market trends, competition, and other environmental factors that may impact sales within the territory and recommends counter-strategies.
- Providing technical, marketing, and sales support to the company’s customers.
- Reporting on customers’ feedback and complaints to assigned FSM.
- Preparing a visit schedule conducts a visit to customers to promote sales and maintain good customer relationships. Writes weekly and monthly sales report on the business activities within the assigned territory.
- Monitoring stock level in operation depot and report on stock condition and age weekly. Requests for replenishment based on customers’ requests and anticipated orders.
- Maintaining adequate care of the company’s vehicles and other assets.
- Ensuring efficient management of float by operating within the agreed budget.
- Performing all other official assignments for the effective implementation of the company’s sales objectives.
We are looking for a Field Sales Executive with the following background and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 1 -2 years of requisite experience.
- Excellent at marketing and sales techniques
- Very good at database management
- Knowledge of financial management and corporate finance
- Good at information management and demonstrate interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly innovative, creative and be externally oriented.
- Have sound business knowledge and demonstrate self-confidence
- Integrity and be good at customer management.
You may also like this; Wema Bank Recruitment and Job Vacancies
Method of Application
This advert represents a summary of expectations of the roles, if you meet the requirements, please submit a copy of your detailed and updated resume using the job position as subject to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org