Fan Milk Plc
Fan Milk PLC was proudly incorporated in 1961 and commenced full responsibility of churning out Fantastic product choices to all Nigerians since 1963. It started with a diary factory in Ibadan and a distribution centre in Lagos. In 1981 a second dairy was commissioned in Kano. Today, Fan Milk distribution network cover most of Nigeria.
Job Title: Brand Manager
Company: Fan Milk PLC
The successful candidate will:
- Take overall accountability for the success of the brand portfolio
- Take accountability for short-term brand planning and execution; based on the long term brand strategy
- Monitor and manage the Brand Health Indicators
- Responsible for Quarterly brand reviews, Brand plans and promotion proposals
- Develop action plans to achieve budgeted brand volumes and profit
- Review brand plans, manage marketing budget and closely monitor execution of all marketing activities relating to brand
- Gather and analyse company and market information for input into the development of the long term brand strategy
- Identify new communication opportunities and implement them by employing print, design, PR, media and advertising agencies in translating brand marketing objectives into creative communication material.
- Provide sales organization with internal information and training presentations on market, consumer behavior, brands, and new product introduction
- Develop POSM (point of sales materials), hot spot activation programs and events & sponsorships activities in coordination with Brand & Consumer Activation Manager
- Develop and implement new product launches
- Monitor product profitability and make adjustments to brand plans, where required
- Drive innovation, extension (growing the brand) and renovation (changes made to the brand)
- Anticipates potential project breakdowns, and solves them before they translate into a problem
Skills, Experience and Qualification required for Brand Manager job
- A Business related degree from an acknowledged university with a minimum of 5years relevant experience in the FMCG industry
- Analytical, Numeric with a disruptive thinking/ mind-set
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity
- Good knowledge of the FMCG market.
- Insight in the Food market and market drivers
Nethod of Application
To apply for this job please visit fanmilk-nig.net.