Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is recruiting for the position of Facility Officer.
About the Company
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy in from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
Job Title: Facility Officer
Company: Alan & Grant
Location: Jos Plateau
- Ensure adequate equipping of company functions through effective deployment of assets
- Assist management in the effective and efficient procurement of the right assets to achieve organizational goals and objective
- Provide guidance on capital budgeting and asset procurement
- Guide the management on lease, buy or rent decisions as it relates to the company’s assets
- Provide management with adequate and relevant information regarding asset disposal
- Maintain independent schedule of company assets and premises
- Ensure effective deployment and usage of company assets
- Company resource management and allocation to achieve set objectives
- Develop and regularly update the company’s asset maintenance schedule and oversee the execution in order to ensure cost minimization and value realization
- Work with the Finance team to ensure accuracy and integrity of all asset records schedules.
- Liaise with the finance team on asset insurance policies and maintenance of correct and updated insurance schedule.
- Maintain rent schedules for all company premises and ensure that payments due are made on due date.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, code and policies with respect to company assets
- Ensure regulatory compliance with all laws and codes guiding the acquisition, maintenance and disposal of assets. Plan and manage company’s tax liabilities.
- Maintain relationship with relevant authorities and third parties including vendors, suppliers and service providers in relation to company assets.
- Oversee/ supervise the internal facilities team to ensure company assets are properly cleaned, serviced, maintained and secured at all times.
- Manage outsource service providers to ensure company standards are met at all times
- Maintain health safety and security/ environmental standards across company facilities
- Issue out and monitor compliance with company guideline regarding usage of company assets.
- Ensure vendors rendering services (including maintenance and repairs) on company assets and facilities maintain minimum standards required on all company assets.
- Monitor and maintain asset trackers on all company assets where applicable
- Ensure, in conjunction with IT and ICU, proper surveillance mechanism on all company premises at all times to avoid company lapses.
- Ensure periodic and accurate reports to management through the Head
- HR on the assets of the organization.
- Provide reports on company assets, facilities or premises to senior manage upon request
- Support ICU/audit and finance team in the verification/ validation of company assets whenever such exercises are being conducted.
- A minimum of first degree in any management science/social science related discipline preferably in accounting, economics/finance.
- 3 years Post NYSC cognate accounting experience.
- Professional qualification, certification in project management or MBA will be added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates should APPLY HERE
To apply for this job please visit alanandgrant.zohorecruit.com..