Vogue Web Solutions Limited
VoguePay is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly..
Receiving goods and services should be easy. That is why VoguePay is on a mission to lower the barrier to entry for merchants and individuals across the world. We are creating a suite of services that encompasses the whole experience of setting up and receiving payments online.
The core value of VoguePay is to continuously deliver exceptional service to our customers.
Job Title: Experienced UX / Graphic Designer
Job type: Full Time
- We are poised to hire an experienced Graphics and UX designer interested in designing innovative experiences for financial services products
- Ideal candidate MUST have a minimum of 3 years experience with good design portfolio and knowledge of design tools
- Preferred candidates should be a creative designer with enough front-end experience to build out his or her designs using clean, compliant HTML and CSS.
To succeed at this role,the following will be expected:
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Create graphics designs for online and offline usage
- Developing and maintaining website content and layout;
- Drive the user experience across all product offerings and create aesthetically appealing UI designs that clearly articulate functionality.
- Define the product audience and produce user personas and scenarios
- Development of all marketing and packaging design materials-development of all marketing and packaging design materials;
- Manage usability testing and market research working closely with product teams
- Continuously evaluate products and feed learnings back into the product development process.
- Design a wide range of user experiences, including websites, mobile apps, in-store digital engagement services.
- Creating design briefs, project plans, scenarios and product storyboards.
- Assisting with social media campaign graphics.
- Demonstrate proven graphic designing experience
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- HND / B.Sc
- Experience 3 – 5 years.
What is Required:
- Minimum qualification of HND
- Can produce engaging experiences, enjoys usability research, and solve UI challenges through a design thinking process
- Can create functional designs for HTML, CSS, XHTML, JQuery applications and User Interface Standards Principles
- Ability to provide illustration and wire framing for product development.
- Good knowledge of design tools (e.g Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Analytical skill, artistic ability,innovative competence
- Be able to interact, communicate and present ideas creatively
- Ability to meet deadlines and time management skills
- Candidate should include samples of works done (between 3 & 5) in application
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.
- Gather requirements and generate rapid prototypes to help illustrate complex user experience solutions or interaction designs
- Collaborate with digital media and strategy team lead, project office and engineering team to drive seamless product development processes.
- Produce visual assets for inclusion in corporate and marketing communications (e.g presentations and products.
- Improve user experience of existing products.
10th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com