Website Nicole Sinclair Consulting
Experienced Accountant at Nicole Sinclair Consulting, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply
Nicole Sinclair Consulting
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents.
Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Accountant
- Assemble invoices to be completed for payment.
- Verify and calculate all extensions and totals on invoices (calculating and taking discounts when applicable),
- Review invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approval
- Check vendor files for any previous payments and assign voucher numbers
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files
- Prepare vouchers listing invoice number, date, vendor address, item description, and amounts and coding per accounting policies and procedures.
- Type periodic reports and other records. Reconcile bank statements.
- Clarify any questionable invoice items, prices or receiving signatures.
- Obtain proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments.
- Processing payroll, Reconciling payroll sub-ledger to the general ledger.
- Remitting payroll taxes and governmental reporting. Preparing monthly, quarterly and year-end payroll statements.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and Managing records and receipts.
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions. Preparing balance sheets and processing invoices.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organizational products and process.
- Providing customer service to clients. Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams.
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
- Supporting the managers and executives with projects and tasks when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 5 – 7 years Experience.
N50,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online