IO Furniture Limited
Executive Assistant / Admin Support Vacancy at IO Furniture Limited. Make sure you go through the job requirement before applying.
IO Furniture Limited is a full-service interior design and manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Admin Support
Reporting Line: Head HR & Admin, Executive Director and the MD/CEO
Gender: Females Only
- Providing efficient administrative support to the CEO as Executive Assistant.
- Executing HR transactional and administrative activities to provide functional support to the head of HR/Administration Department
- Provide excellent, courteous Customer Service to company employees, deploying Active Listening, making appropriate inquiries, helping to resolve issues, and deploying resourcefulness in addressing employee needs.
Core Working Relationships:
- HR/Admin Team
- Commercial Team
- Technical Team
- Production Team
- Logistics/Procurement Team
- Accounts/Finance Team
- Management Team
- Service Providers
- Provide efficient/effective secretarial support and logistics to the CEO.
- Maintain a comprehensive/accurate filing system in respect of CEO’s correspondence.
- Ensure smooth arrangements for CEO’s travel plans.
- Attending of operational/staff meetings and taking accurate minutes of meetings
- Liaise with Company lawyer, confirm Board of Directors meeting dates and make preparation for refreshments.
- Preparation of reports and correspondences
- Compile and monitor daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Supervise the cleaners to ensure cleanliness for all facilities, equipment, instruments i.e. the admin block, factory, toilets, machinery, etc.
- Ensure efficient and effective logistics support in terms of office provision and consumables.
- Assist in supervising Guest House matters and ensure that all requests from the Guesthouses are promptly attended to.
- Assist in providing administrative support for the Admin department, and generate periodic administrative reports as required.
- Assist in liaising with service vendors and in monitoring the job contracted to them.
- Coordinate arrangements for staff travels.
- Access office mails and conducts internet research for information and data analysis when necessary.
- Maintain a comprehensive and accurate filing system on Administrative matters.
- Prepare expense and cash vouchers, and ensure that the Admin. The expense and Petty Cash Priority List is updated daily; with accurate periodic submission to Finance and management.
- Assist with prompt payment of all utility bills i.e. PHCN, Telephone, and LAWMA etc.
- Assist with keeping track of all routine vehicle reports, Diesel Generator reports and timely servicing and maintenance, purchase of parts, for company’s official and status vehicle.
- Undertake additional tasks or projects as assigned by the Head of Department, or authorized officers.
- Assist with compilation and submission of the monthly expatriate returns to the Nigerian Immigration Service.
Key Job Attributes
- Digitally savvy
- Powerpoint presentation proficiency
- Strong organization skills and a problem-solving attitude
- Results-driven with the ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to details
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal, written and listening)
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Team Spirit
- Knowledge of flight and hotel booking/reservation
- Knowledge of People Management
- Proven knowledge of Office procedures
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Package
- Knowledge of ERP Usage
Education & Experience:
- A first degree in Social Sciences or Arts
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- The candidate must be a female.
10th July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org