Maersk is currently recruiting for the position of Execution Manager. Please read through the job details before applying for this position.
Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With a simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement, and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Execution Manager
- We are currently looking to hire an Execution Manager to join our team in Lagos.
- He/She will be responsible for the successful execution of local products (excluding Warehouses, depots, and Air) business in Nigeria -Customs house brokerage and Landside transport.
- Planning and executing across brands, delivering the lowest possible cost, while delivering on the customer promise.
SEE ALSO: Alan & Grant Job Recruitment Update
- Develop and execute cost savings plans in line with procurement to deliver a consistently deflationary cost profile while maintaining excellent standards of safety and reliability, including efficient planning and triangulation
- Identify process gaps and be actively involved in working on improvements to key processes to improve productivity and service levels to get on-time delivery and proactive notification to the customer
- Improve the asset utilization of key transport modes including contracted rail and truck networks
- Drive process optimization for nonphysical products.
- Drive process efficiency, improve complaint resolution timeliness, optimize by challenging business rules/limitations and improve E2E service delivery to customers
- Check for additional business opportunities on the satisfactory resolution of issues.
- Empower the team to suggest alternate viable solutions and actively resolve customers complaints within stipulated timeframe
- Share best practice and knowledge within the team
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with both established and new suppliers
- Manage team and vendors to help deliver an excellent customer experience through timely and cost-efficient delivery
- In case required, may contact customers
- Legal compliance related to Customs regulations and AEO obligations
- Assure the accomplishment of vendor onboarding, proactive support and end-to-end issue resolution
- Drive collaboration between cross-functional teams in scope of CX
- Apply products direction setting
We are looking for
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline. An MBA will be an advantage
- 4+ years of transport logistics work experience with a proven track record across operations & executions
- Experience in logistics or freight forwarding operations
- understanding of the local market landscape
- Proven leadership skills and ability to create followership
- Strong execution mindset
- The solution, analytical and customer-oriented
- Team player
- Experience of working with a wide variety of complex operational challenges and ability to solve problems and take decisions
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Very organized, proactive, and dynamic
- Prioritization capabilities
At Maersk, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics, and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service! So, we offer:
- Results orientation
- Improved commercial and leadership capabilities
- Interaction within the broader Area for best practice sharing
- Creating a network within the global organization
- Understand market and customer drivers
- Improve understanding of how best to generate profit for Maersk
Moreover, you will expand your customer network and enrich your market and product knowledge while enhancing Maersk’s leadership position and contributing to the continued success of the Maersk organization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
22nd November 2020.
To apply for this job please visit jobsearch.maersk.com.