newbalancejobs Ernst & Young (EY)
Ernst & Young (EY) is recruiting Tax Senior (Compliance) officer
Tax Senior (Compliance)
Company: Ernst & Young (EY)
Ref Id: NIG0003F
Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
- Contribute to client satisfaction by providing clients with quality, timely and responsive services and work products
- Supervise the work of Staff professionals
- Demonstrate an understanding of increasingly complex tax concepts. Discuss moderately complex tax issues with the engagement team and client management.
- Keep informed of current tax developments and effectively apply tax knowledge to client engagements
- Thoroughly and accurately analyze information. Prepare practical and effective approaches to the client’s tax situation and arrive at appropriate conclusions.
- Assist in the development of recommendations and implementation plans and assist in making quality decisions in complex areas.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- 2.1 in the 1st degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience / providing Tax Compliance services to Global firms
- A professional qualification in ICAN, ACCA or CITN
- Experience working in professional services environment (preferred)
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Proactive, with strong problem-solving skills
- Confident and able to engage with key stakeholders
- Excellent supervisory, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit eygbl.referrals.selectminds.com.