Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
English and Literature Teacher Job Noble Hall Leadership Academy. See the full job requirements before applying for this position.
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, is a school dedicated to educating the total person – intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English and Literature Teacher
Purpose of Role
- To plan, deliver and monitor a coordinated program of high quality academic tutoring, which is progressive and reflective of the needs of the learners.
- She/he must support the aim of improving academic success of ALL Learners at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
- Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in one or more subjects such as English, Literature, or any other assigned subject.
- Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate students’ progress.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guest speakers, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests, and interpret results to determine students’ strengths and areas of need.
- Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by school administrative regulations.
- Prepare students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
- Guide and counsel students with adjustment and/or academic problems, or special academic interests.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials, in order to prevent injuries and damage.
- Prepare for assigned classes, and show written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate supervisors.
- Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
- Practice teaching by differentiation to ensure that all learners are catered to.
- Confer with parents or guardians, other teachers, counselors, and administrators in order to resolve students’ behavioral and academic problems.
- Prepare objectives and outlines for courses of study, following curriculum guidelines or requirements of states and schools.
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
Method of Application
14th July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org