Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Energy Audit Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC). Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Energy Audit Officer
Employment Type: Full time
- Support the energy audit team lead in providing assurance to top management on all activities related to how energy is accounted for by the business through review of energy related processes, especially the Energy Accounting Policy, and ensure they are adhered to.
- Perform Audit and Assurance on the following in accordance with the Energy Accounting Policy:
- Energy received by the Company at Trade Points
- Energy received at the Asset Level (33kV and 11kV Feeders, and Injection Substations)
- Energy received at the Organizational Level (Business Units and Undertakings)
- Energy received at Object Level (Private DT and Public DT)
- Loss Escalation and Monitoring to Resolution of-
- High Voltage 33kV and 11kV Feeders
- Transmission Stations and Injection Substations
- Independent check on the routine activities of some of the energy related teams (Energy Management, Maximum Demand Revenue Mobilisation & Optimization, Geographic Information Systems, Platform Analysts, Technical Division) to ensure alignment.
- Work with team lead to either adjust existing or create new processes that would eventually have impact on how energy is accounted for by the business.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform other duties as requested by Line Manager and Head of department.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit xr.xceed365.com.