Electrical Fitter – Cement Industry at Dangote Group, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply.
About Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Electrical Fitter – Cement Industry
Ref Id: GbokoE&I006
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
- Carries out maintenance on Electrical plant equipment and Rewinding/Fitting of Electrical of Equipment.
- Rewinding of electric motors, welding machine, standing and ceiling fans, electric grinders etc.
- Maintenance of high tension motors
- Rewinding of a transformer.
- Replacement of electric motor bearings and seals.
- Greasing of electric motor.
- Servicing of electric motor.
- Dismantling of electric motor.
- Coupling of electric motor.
- Changing of transformer silica gel
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- OND (Electrical / Electronic Engineering)
- Trade Test II + 8 years’ experience
- Trade Test I + 5 years’ experience
- Ability to handle basic electrical Tools and Instruments properly.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.