eHealth4everyone recruits Digital Marketer | ehealth4everyone.com/careers/
Job Title: Digital Marketer
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
- The Digital marketer is needed to help maintain an online presence for the company by marketing and engaging our products/services through our social media platforms.
- S/he will do the following:
- Develop email marketing campaigns directed at the different segments of our client base;
- Plan and execute all web, search engine optimization and display advertising campaigns;
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); Liaise and build relationships with media/digital advertising agencies;
- Carry out research on trends in digital marketing and make recommendations for strategic growth;
- Support content development.
- Qualification: Educated to at least degree level.
- Experience: At least one year experience in digital marketing. Experience of commercial activities in a technology or health setting would be advantageous but not a requirement.
- Skills: Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels, Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices, hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics etc.
- When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
- Applicants must have a portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results to be included on resume or presented when required.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All Interested and qualified should visit eHealth4everyone career website on ehealth4everyone.com to apply
To apply for this job please visit ehealth4everyone.com.