DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Marketing Manager – Pharmaceuticals
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Development of brochures, literature, product training slides and other pharma marketing materials aiming at healthcare providers and consumers.
- Aiding sales efforts by providing and arranging product training to field sales personnel, including on medical detailing, medical marketing aspects, and on the job training accompanying sales reps. Hands-on support through field working with the sales team.
- Develop successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation and execution.
- Coach and develop Product managers and Group Product Managers/Officers/Executives for higher responsibilities. Measure teams’ performance and coordinate the same.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, key opinion leaders and stakeholders.
- Develop newsletters for updating field personnel, partners, customers, stakeholders, mention success stories, education materials.
- Analyze market, competitive conditions, business intelligence as well as healthcare knowledge, and consumer insights.
- Develop media and communication plans as applicable to the products. Produce valuable and engaging content for target audiences.
- Design unique campaigns to take or achieve maximum market share and help to penetrate in the market.
- Design advertisements and write medical editorials/articles/literature for medical magazines, journals and online platforms.
- Train sales teams on all product aspects and on the correct and effective use of all marketing materials including medical detailing.
- Develop product strategies and marketing plans to meet product category objectives vis-à-vis healthcare providers and customer needs. Ensuring marketing initiatives are aligned with the product portfolio market strategy.
- B.Pharm or related Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 7 years of pharmaceutical marketing with minimum of 4 years of Product Management experience
- A relevant master’s degree is an advantage
- Be self-motivated & able to adapt to changing priorities with strong attention to detail
- Be hard-working, well organized & commercially focused.
- Strong understanding and experience of pharmaceutical and OTC marketing
- Great writing, communication, presentation and analytical skills. Team player.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com