Job Title: Dispatch Supervisor
Company: eRecruiter Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.
Our client has been in existence for more than 43 years in Nigeria. They aim to provide a reliable total solution in Flexible Packaging & Paper products with products of consistently high quality to its corporate and other customers at prices which offer real value for the money spent. Our client also converts the Bi-axially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP), Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC), Bi-axially Oriented Polyester Film, Paper, Aluminum Foil and Cellophane for the food, beverages, drugs and pharmaceuticals and chemical packaging. They are the reputed entity in the production and supply of a wide range of flexible packaging materials and paper products.
They currently have an opening for a Dispatch Supervisor in Lagos
To supervise the day to day activities of the dispatch team.
- Handle and oversee all dispatches every day
- Prepare and maintain a daily dispatch record, and submit a monthly report in the defined format given.
- Ensure all vehicles are in good working condition at all times.
- Coordinate with the marketing team.
- Control the total manpower of the dispatch section.
- Hands-on experience of Tally and SAP system.
- Minimum of an HND or B. Tech
- 8 to 10 years of relevant work experience
- Must have worked in a reputable organization
- Up to date knowledge of safety legislation relating to process and packing equipment
- Excellent calculation skills
- Proven experience in leading and managing a team
- Additional knowledge of store functions will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Please use the email(s) below to apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com