National Institute for Nigerian Languages (NINLAN)
National Institute for Nigerian Languages (NINLAN) Recruitment Director of Works. Please ensure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
The National Institute for Nigerian Languages (NINLAN) is an Inter-University Centre for Nigerian Language Studies. It is an autonomous institution under the regulation of the National Universities Commission (NUC).
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below;
Job Title: Director of Works
Location: Aba, Abia
- The Director of Works is accountable to the Management of the Institute through the Executive Director.
- Helps in the formulation of policies affecting projects, maintenance and rehabilitation of buildings and roads, etc.
- Ensures compliance to acceptable standards in the execution of projects.
- Ensures proper organization of the Works department in line with modern trends.
- Candidates must have a good honours degree in any of Civil Engineering, Architecture, Building Technology or any other related discipline. Possession of a higher degree in the above areas will be an added advantage. In addition, candidates must be registered with relevant professional bodies such as COREN, ARCON, etc.
- Candidates should not be below the rank of a Deputy Director and must not be older than sixty (60) years on assumption of duty. Candidates must also have a minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience.
Applications Closing Date
4th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies each of their Applications, Credentials and detailed CV; and should request their referees to send reference on them to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
National Institute for Nigerian Languages (NINLAN),
P.M.B. 7978, Aba,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.