Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)
Director of Medical Services at Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT). Please ensure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
About Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) is a university in Nigeria that was founded as ASUTECH on July 30, 1980. The university was conceived with the aim to establish an institution that must be closely related to society, its industry, and above all, serve as a catalyst in the technological advancement of the people, hence the university’s motto remains “Technology for Service”.
- The Director of Medical Services is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the organization and functioning of the Medical Centre of the University.
- He / she is also responsible for coordinating the treatment of members of staff and their families as well as students of the University.
- He is to co-ordinate various interdisciplinary teams to execute the Clinic’s policies systems and agenda.
Qualifications and Experience
The candidates must:
- Be a Medical Director from a recognized University of not less than ten (10) years experience.
- Be a fellow of a recognized Postgraduate Professional College in a specialized area, preferably, Family Medicine.
Salary and Conditions of Service
The salary and conditions of service are as applicable to the Post of Director of Medical Services in Nigerian Universities and as determined by the Governing Council from time-to-time
3pm 28th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) copies of their application forms accompanied by fifteen (15) copies of their most recent Curriculum Vitae which shall contain the following:
- Full Names
- Date and Place of Birth
- contact address with e-mail address and telephone number(s) Marital Status, numberand ages of children
- Schools attended and qualifications obtained with dates (copies of credentials to be enclosed).
- Administrative and Managerial experience
- Membership of professional bodies
All applications are to be submitted under confidential cover, in a sealed envelope, marked at the upper left hand corner Post of “Director of Medical Services” to:
The Ag. Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Enugu State University of Science and Technology, (ESUT),
P.M.B. 01660, Enugu,
Enugu State, Nigeria.
- Every candidate must supply in his / her application form, names, addresses and telephone numbers of their (3) referees who should be able to attest to the candidate’s academic and managerial abilities as well as his / her moral character and uprightness. The candidates should request their referees to separately, forward references directly to the Ag. Registrar, Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT).