Avarun Consulting Limited
Director of Flight Operations at Avarun Consulting Limited. Please make sure you read through the job requirements before sending your application for this position.
Job Title: Director of Flight Operations
In accordance with Nig. CARs Part 126.96.36.199 & IS 188.8.131.52, the minimum initial qualifications for the advertised position are as follows:
- Hold a valid Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL); and 3 years experience as pilot in command (PIC) in commercial air transport operations on large or small aircraft
- Note: Previous experience as DFO, Chief Pilot, flight safety officer, flight technical officer and flight training manager of an AOC holder will an added advantage.
The skills required include the following:
- Knowledge of the Nigeria Civil of the Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations (Nig. CARs);
- Knowledge of the NCAA’s five (5) phases of the AOC certification process;
- Ability to operate computers, including knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to use sound business judgement to resolve issues;
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing;
- Knowledge of Project Management;
- Broad Industry Experience;
- Ability to lead and bring out the best performance in the teams;
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with team members;
- Ability to work under demanding conditions, prioritize and execute with a sense of urgency and deliver excellent outputs;
- Critical thinking and strong decision making skills.
As required by Civil Aviation Regulations, the individuals who serve in the above position must:
- Be qualified through training, experience and expertise;
- Discharge their duties to meet applicable legal requirements and maintain safe operations and
- To the extent of their responsibilities, have a full understanding of Aviation Safety Standards and Safe Operating practices and the Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations.
11th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email