Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded. Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Locations: Ogbomoso & Ibadan – Oyo, Ijebu Ode, Sagamu & Abeokuta – Ogun & Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding set sales targets.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Communicating pricing schedules for Altara products to customers.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company products and services
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Carry out other deliverables as assigned by Team lead.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online