Digital Marketing Specialist Recruitment at Team Ace. Please to stand a chance of been chosen you need to go through the job requirements.
Seeing as we exhaustively take all HR management responsibilities off your hands, you are able to focus solely on your core business activities. Across various spheres of competencies, we conduct professional staff training to further polish employee skills and capabilities, To boost productivity, acknowledge and reward stellar performance amongst our staff, we have a monthly, quarterly, and annual staff reward scheme.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: ICT/ Computer, Media/ Advertising/ Branding
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you will grow revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
- – Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- – Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- – Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- – Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- – Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- – Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- – Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- – Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- – Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- – Evaluate emerging technologies.
- – Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- – BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- – Proven working experience in digital marketing
- – Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- – Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- – Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- – Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- – Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- – Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
11th December 2020
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested?
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.