Digital Marketer / Growth Hacker at BuyPower. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
BuyPower is simplifying consumer payments in Nigeria starting with utilities and enabling energy access across Africa. We are building the next generation of energy services in Nigeria. We’ve made a lot of progress but are yet to scratch the potentials within the consumer payment space. We are a team of smart and energetic people that’s changing the way consumer payments work in Nigeria. We believe that we’ll win by getting the best talent on our team as mediocre teams do not build great companies. Working with BuyPower is an opportunity to make an impact in a young team and do work that really matters.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Growth Hacker
Location: Lagos Abuja
Job type: Full-time
We are looking for a creative and passionate digital marketer/growth hacker to join our team. As BuyPower’s digital marketer, you will acquire and retain users via paid and organic channels. Some of these channels will include Google Ads (search, display e.t.c), Facebook/Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads, Influencer marketing and partnerships, mobile app campaigns etc.
Responsibilities – What You’II Do
- Define, execute, analyze, scale and optimize demand generation and pipeline acceleration strategy across all channels – online, offline, owned and events
- Establish and manage lead funnel and lead lifecycle to enable reliable campaign tracking, reporting, and lead hand-off.
- Work with members of the growth team to drive initiatives that maximize customer acquisition
- Own key objectives across lead generation, pipeline creation, funnel efficiency, and ROI metrics; continuously test, measure, learn and innovate to fuel scale and growth
- Leverage multiple channels and program tactics, including but not limited to: database and nurture email, paid acquisition, real-time web personalization, retargeting, and more
- Collaborate with Data analysts to measure outcomes and optimize marketing plans.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Prior experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- In-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviors of search engines.
- Excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics and consumer behavior trends to generate creative ideas
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools & working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary Salary ($5,000 – $8,000)
- Work with the smartest and coolest people while building innovative products and solving problems
- Flexi-work and paid annual leave days
- Premium health insurance
- Free lunch, data allowance, performance bonus and many other benefits
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.