Website Owens and Xley Consults
Digital Channel Officer at Owens and Xley Consults, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply.
Owens and Xley Consults
Owens & Xley is a full service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs navigate the day-to- day challenges of running a business. At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire. Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Channel Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Digital Channel Officer is responsible for managing the company’s online presence and growing the brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram adapting content to suit different channels
- Prepare and send out newsletters via mailchimp
- Create blog posts for the website
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Hootsuite, Planoly and Asana
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote our organization and brand
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Manage, motivate and coach junior staff such as social media executives or assistants
- Manage a budget for social media activities.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Must exhibit good knowledge of business operations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- B.Sc in Marketing, Business Management, Communication Psychology or any related discipline
- 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Candidates should preferably live along the Lekki-Ajah axis.
- N50,000 – N60,000 monthy.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.