Digital Analyst at Tomato Digital – Tomato Digital is currently hiring the position of a Digital Analyst position at there Lagos, Nigeria office.
Job Title: Digital Analyst
- A Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for developing solutions to meet clients’ brand objectives based on consumer insight and data.
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will also help cross-functional teams develop and evolve ideas to bring together brand goals, retailer objectives and consumer needs. Interested candidates must be experienced in insight mining, data analytics and strategy development for brands.
- The candidate will plan and advise on the execution of marketing campaigns.
- The Strategist must be knowledgeable in combining all the relevant marketing channels and platforms – from SEO to paid media, to content development – into one actionable plan that is then used to launch a marketing campaign.
You may also like this; What To Do When You Get Laid Off
- 3 – 5 years experience as a digital strategist in a marketing company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com