Developer Experience Engineer – Backend Engineer (PHP) Recruitment at Flutterwave. Please go through the requirements listed below before applying for this job.
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are looking for driven, passionate and committed individuals to join the team in the below capacity as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond:
Job Title: Developer Experience Engineer – Backend Engineer (PHP)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Tentative Start Date: 6th July 2020
Job Type: Full time
About the Backend Engineer (PHP) DEE Role
- Our team focuses on improving developer experiences across all our products and services. As our Backend Developer Experience Engineer, you’ll work closely with us to create services that improve our user’s experiences.
- Our team’s activities range from supporting developers using our services, to supporting businesses with integration, building SDKs and plugins, creating technical content, and doing everything we deem necessary to ensure that developers have a good time while working with us.
- We are looking for a team member who has a keen interest in Fintech, understands how APIs work, has a strong background in Software development and loves helping users understand and use a product.
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Work directly with the rest of the team to establish measures that will optimize developer experiences across all our developer-facing products including APIs, SDKs, plugins, and documentation.
- Provide technical support on a daily basis to developers all over the world building products with our APIs and SDKs.
- Provide integration support to new businesses looking to integrate our service to make and accept payments with Flutterwave all over the world.
- Work on building new SDKs, plugins, third-party services, and open-source projects following our plan as we do our best to contribute our quota to the OSS community.
- Report directly to the Developer Experience Manager and help establish processes and programs that help lighten the burden of usage and implementation of our services for developers.
Required competency and skillset to be a waver
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Software Development.
- Great ability to communicate technical concepts in concise and easy to understand ways.
- Proven experience in delivering product features
- Has a knack for helping other developers solve problems.
- You are curious and open to learning new technologies and best practices
- Thrives in a collaborative environment, working with others across multiple teams
- Enjoys working with a diverse group of people with different expertise, working in distributed locations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
- Technical writing is a bonus.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit careers.flutterwave.com.