Database Internship Recruitment at Imperotechne Limited. Please make sure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Imperotechne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise-level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Ltd was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Intern
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time (The program is a 1-year internship and 3 years of work with Imperotechne.)
- Design and develop SQL/B.I. database solutions
- Work with business analysts/project managers to determine project requirements
- Contribute to optimizing global data aggregation and data analysis processes
- Develop testable code and unit tests for assigned tasks
- Complete project tasks and non-project tasks with minimal supervision
- Identify and design solutions to problems within a given database system and architecture
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
Our Database Intern will be able to:
- Participate in the design and implementation of physical databases
- Participate in the evaluation and recommendations on Database Platform software, and supporting software.
- Research, analyze and recommend database configuration changes to ensure data integrity, stability and performance.
- Create and maintain problem resolution documentation using approved software tools and policies.
- Participate in the definition and execution of data management processes and procedures relative to physical database management.
- Monitor the integrity, performance, and stability of the databases they are assigned and provides appropriate written and verbal reports.
- Design, implement, document, and execute backup and recovery plans for all assigned databases according to corporate standards.
- Create, Update and Revise any database administration documentation according to internal policies and procedures.
- Apply changes to Development, Testing, and Production environments within the agreed-upon SLA window.
- Some experience with SQL/Database development
- Some experience writing and troubleshooting T-SQL, relational databases
- Passion for process improvement and creating great data solutions
- Knowledge of good database and query design
- Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and follow through on projects
Benefits of Joining Impero techne Internship.
- The program is a 1-year internship and 3 years of work with Imperotechne.
- Salary: N20,000 – increasing every 3 months.
- Gross Pay Structure from Year 1 to 4 years is N11,140,000
- HMO Benefits will commence after 6 months of confirmation.
- Loyalty Bonus of 1,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 4
- Pension commences in year 2
- The company will remit your tax for the next two years.
- The company supports continuous improvement, therefore will provide Books, Udemy, Pluralsight, and LinkedIn Learning Account as well as courses for you to undergo
- Salary Paid on Net without deductions.
- Gratuity After 25 years of joining the company
- Salary Schedule for the next 4 years.
Appendix II: Remuneration
|12||JUNE-NOVEMBER||2025 + BONUS #1,000,000|
Tax Deduction = Jan 2023
Pension Deduction= Jan 2023
Application Closing Date
30th April 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] by putting the title of the job as the heading of your email.
- Also, note our recruitment process takes the following procedures A) Phone Interview B) Theory Interview online C) Logic Test D) Objective Test.
- Notice: Kindly, note the Logic Test and objective Test will be done at our Lekki Office where you will be working at Block 58B Plot 1 Omorinre Johnson Street Lekki Phase 1.
- Grading: Please, note you have to pass the phone and theory interview to come to the office and other tasks will be carried the same day at the office provided you pass.
- Transportation: Company will give you a stipend for transportation for honoring the physical interview when you come around.
- The job is an immediate hire once you meet all requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org