Justice, Development And Peace / Caritas (JDPC) Enugu Diocese
Data Entry Clerk Recruitment at Justice, Development And Peace / Caritas (JDPC) Enugu Diocese. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
About JDPC Enugu Diocese
Reports to: M&E Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for data entry into the national and 4GATES MIS platforms such as NOMIS
- Assisting the M&E officer to ensure that all hard and soft copies of data reported are well documented, safe and secured.
- Assist the M&E to ensure that all household folders are serially arranged in safe cabinets.
- Assist the M&E to ensure timely reporting of data to designated authorities.
Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum of SSCE certificate or computer training certificates
- Demonstrable computer literacy in MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
31st March 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the mail
For more information: Call the Program Manager on 08037514715.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org