Website Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited
Data Center Facility Solution Manager at Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited, Interested and qualified candidates should see this job details and apply.
Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Center Facility Solution Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Define the short term and long term market strategy and market target with colleagues in the team.
- Achieve the data center facilities sales target via active marketing, solution promotion, customer engagement etc.
- Product marketing and sales promotion for data center facilities solution including UPS (uninterruptible power supply), precision cooling, service, infrastructure solution.
- Develop industry vision and engage with customers (system integrator, IT / industrial / electrical distributor, government / financial / industrial / scientific domain users) in Nigeria .
- Take the technical lead role in supporting leads generation, opportunity discovery,sales projects, meet customers, understand their requirements, design a solution to fit their need, and present the solution to customers and the commercial offer.
- Prioritize customer requirements for R&D and take responsibility for product’s competitiveness.
- Provide technical training to the partners to increase their competence and capability to sell energy solution through regular training sessions.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, HVAC (heating and ventilation) or equivalent.
- Deep Knowledge in DC facilities solution. Deep understanding in data center energy solution market of Nigeria.
- Have market knowledge with the data center industry (ISP industry will be preferred), and sensitive to the trend, activities and opportunities in this industry.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in data center facility or power solution, thereof at least 3 years in industrial leading company.
- Excellent command of the English language, written and spoken.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Deep Knowledge in Data Center Facility and power solution.
- Have a keen understanding of the local market and companies in the market to develop partnerships.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.