Data and VAS Revenue Assurance Officer Recruitment at Airtel Nigeria. Please read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To provide assurance on integrity, accuracy and completeness of Data (GPRS) revenue stream
- To identify risk inherent in these transactions and ensure risks are mitigated, thereby minimizing loss and maximize revenue from the data stream.
- Ensure/give informed opinions as to integrity, completeness and accuracy of all VAS, tariff applications and revenue computation & share for VAS Assurance under the Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management function.
- To ensure all Data traffic/CDRs are captured and billed appropriately.
- Data Revenue completeness
- To eliminate/reduce all forms of revenue losses.
- Accuracy and Completeness of Subscriber Account
- To ensure customer resolution is in line with laid down procedures and processes
- Ensure payments to all VAS vendors
- To block possible revenue leakage points
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science
- A professional qualification, CISA, CISM is desirable
- 4+ years’ experience in the Telecommunications industry (Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Functions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.