Website Babban Gona
Data Analyst at Babban Gona, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply
Babban Gona Agricultural Franchise is a financially sustainable, high impact and highly scalable social enterprise, which is part-owned by the farmers it serves. Babban Gona is an innovative model designed to serve the bottom of the pyramid and transform agriculture into a job-creation engine. Through this agricultural franchise, Babban Gona offers a suite of services to smallholder farmers, helping them to overcome the challenges of fragmentation and low economies of scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
- Aid in the development of data insights and analytics that continually improve with the collection of real-time program results from product portfolio
- Work in a fast-paced environment with team members; delivering solutions quickly and continuously exploring ways to improve results
- Actively seek out new potential problems to solve; build out a future roadmap while simultaneously executing present analyses.
- Work closely with colleagues in Product, Operations, Sales, and Marketing to structure problems and understand the impact across various department within the company.
- Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Be a data wrangler – Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Execute ad-hoc analyses and present results in clear manner to leadership team and stakeholders
- Collaborate with team members daily to collect, collate, analyse and make recommendations based on data from the field.
- Create and send in daily analysis/reports on team members performance in form of dashboards, graphs, tables and excel.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimises statistical efficiency and quality.
- Interpret and analyse large amounts of data using exploratory mathematical and statistical techniques.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in company’s day-to-day data sets
- provide technical expertise on data storage, data mining and data cleansing.
- Train end user on new reports and dashboards.
- This position reports to Head, Business Intelligence.
Implementing and Scaling Digital Transformations in Learning & Development:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related fields.
- 1-2 years experience in developing business analytics solutions, focusing on requirements gathering and effective visualisation of insights.
- Experience in SQL and data visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages such as Excel, SPSS; SAS for analysing datasets.
- Excellent problem-solving ability, and strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, including active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management to explain complex analysis clearly and concisely.
- Logical, analytical and creative approach to problems
- Career motivated and a hunger for knowledge and skills.
Start Up Environment:
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
Unlocking Potential of Team Members:
- Experience in managing multidisciplinary teams to meet strategic objectives is important.
- Extensive experience and passion for coaching/ mentoring a team.
Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity:
- Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Annual paid vacation
- Group Life Insurance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit babbangona.zohorecruit.com.