HOR Logistics is hiring a Customer Service / Helpdesk Officer Intern to work in their Lagos office. Applicants must meet the job requirements of the company.
HOR Logistics is one of the fastest-growing in the Logistics and Transportation industry, we offer local deliveries within Lagos and Abuja, International Deliveries to and fro U.S. and UK, Cargo Storage, and Online Checkout Assistants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service / Helpdesk Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Managing large amounts of incoming calls from Customers
- Handle and respond to CustomersТ Enquiries, complaints and questions via different channels such as phone call, email, online chats etc.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Ensure that a positive, empathetic and professional attitude is maintained toward customers at all times.
- Follow up with all stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional feedback and customer support.
- Follow the laid down communication procedures, guidelines and policies while taking the extra mile to actively engage customers
- Provide General Customer service support.
- Liaise with Dispatch riders and Logistics officers to provide feedback to Customers
- Escalate Customers’ issues to the appropriate desk and ensure quick resolution
- Update and keep Customer Records in terms of interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints while ensuring the accuracy of the database
- HND or B.Sc in a related field of study
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Ability to use MS Excel, power-point and word effectively
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Applicants must reside in Lekki/Ajah axis and must be willing to work during the partial lockdown.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent email etiquette
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- N40,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
14th November 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com