Tekniteed Nigeria Limited
Customer Service Executive at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited. Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Tekniteed Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest-growing industrial spares and packaging solutions marketing house in Nigeria. We specialize on conveyor spares, power transmission, fluid power, automation, OEM after-market parts, material handling and industrial tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- As the first point of contact for most clients, endeavor to answer telephone inquiries in an efficient, friendly, and professional manner. This also includes monitoring & control of visitors.
- Provide support to the Sales/Marketing/Logistics Team.
- Achieve a savings plan for the company.
- Manage relations with employees to guarantee a stress-free working environment.
- See to it that all project works carried out in the Company are safe and are done in an environmentally-friendly manner.
- Ensure that processes in the Customer Service department are not hazardous to the health and safety of all staff.
- Ensure that subordinates in the Customer Service department are aware of the company’s HSE policies and see to it that they comply at all times.
- Ensure proper use and upkeep of company property.
- Follow-up on all shipments to ensure that we meet the service standard agreed to us with the client.
- Prepare Sales Advice/Quotations/Invoices/Delivery notes and marketing materials and standard letters.
- Liaise with vendors & third Parties regarding the administration of sales process.
- Update company databases and may include current customer accounts.
- Participate in key result areas and KPI review processes to establish areas for improvement
- Achieve planned reporting time in quality and timeliness.
- Carry out any other assignment as may be given by the MD, and Head of Operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience:3 – 5 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only applicants within the region of Agege, Ogba, Opebi, Ikeja, Oshodi, and Berger will be shortlisted
31st January, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org