Website National Aviation Services
Customer Service Agent-Meet and Assist job at National Aviation Services.
About National Aviation Services
National Aviation Services are a fast-growing aviation services provider with a presence in over 17 countries. With an employee base of 8,000 employees from over 65 nationalities, we are one of the most diverse organizations in the region.
Job Title: Customer Service Agent-Meet and Assist
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
To perform the designated duties of providing Meet & Assist related customer service assistance to customers and clients, as per the operational and HSEQ norms and standards.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
- Endeavor to develop and succeed in maintaining appropriate company image that strives towards excellence in satisfying customers
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure timely system recording of walk-in, telephone, email customers service requests related to meet and assist service, flower arrangement/ delivery assistance, limousine and hotel accommodation assistance and visa upon arrival
- Meet and assist the arriving or departing passengers at the boarding gate or check-in counters and assist them with immigration or check-in formalities
- Ensure compliance to established procedures for flower delivery service, limousine service, hotel accommodation assistance, and other services
- Attend to customer inquiries, concerns or requests received via phone, email or walk-in customers at the Meet and Assist service counters; promote and cross-sell other services
- Prepare incident and other reports as required
- Perform other related duties as directed by the immediate superior
Policy and Procedure:
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by performing within organizational standards and adhering to legal regulations.
- Implementation of all related organizational policies and procedures
- Implementation of all related rules and regulations
- Ensure commitment to all HSEQ regulations and procedure as per management requirements
- Ensure that all company assets are maintained and used properly avoiding any damage or misuse
Provides written or verbal reports in the appropriate medium
Minimum Job Requirements
A. Minimum – Ordinary National Diploma
B. Professional Experience
2- 3 years of similar experience
C. Competencies Required
- Communication skills
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Team work and interpersonal skills
- Basic Computer skills and knowledge of related job applications
- Language Skills: Knowledge of oral and written English.
- Safety focus and Customer service skills
- Knowledge of Meet & Assist operations, and airline and local policies & procedures
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Interested and qualified applicants should go to National Aviation Services career website on careers.nas.aero to apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.nas.aero.