Website National Aviation Services
National Aviation Services recruitment is mainly meant for graduates that meet the specified application requirement.
About National Aviation Services (NAS)
National Aviation Services (NAS) is the fastest growing aviation services provider in emerging markets. From our initial operations in Kuwait in 2003, NAS has quickly transformed into a leading airports service provider with a presence across regions: the Middle East, Africa and South Asia.
The 8,000+ capable, personable employees at the core of our worldwide network are committed to providing aviation services that we benchmark to the best in the world. NAS provides services to more than half of the world’s top ten airlines.
Job Title: Customer Service Agent-Lounges
Location: Airport, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job Type: Full Time
To perform the designated duties of providing lounge related customer service assistance to customers and clients, as per the operational and HSEQ norms and standards.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
- Endeavor to develop and succeed in maintaining appropriate company image that strives towards excellence in satisfying customers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Provides required receptionist services in the lounge and attend to in-person, telephone and email guest queries and concerns
- Meet and greet guests and provide guidance on lounge facilities; update system with guest details
- Ensure public announcements in lounge for reminders, flight related or boarding time announcements and other important information public-address system
- Ensure timely Lounge Handling Report for airline/corporate customer /walk-in passengers handled during shift
- Perform other related duties as directed by the immediate superior
Policy and Procedure:
- – Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by performing within organizational standards and adhering to legal regulations.
- – Implementation of all related organizational policies and procedures
- – Implementation of all related rules and regulations
- – Ensure commitment to all HSEQ regulations and procedure as per management requirements
- – Ensure that all company assets are maintained and used properly avoiding any damage or misuse.
- Minimum Qualification: Ordinary Diploma
- 2- 3 years of similar experience
- Communication skills
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Team work and interpersonal skills
- Basic Computer skills and knowledge of related job applications
- Language Skills: Knowledge of oral and written English
- Safety focus and Customer service skills
- Knowledge of Lounge operations and airline and local policies & procedures
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 29th February 2020
To apply for this job please visit careers.nas.aero.