Corporate Sales Executive at Konga Nigeria (3 Openings), Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply.
Konga Nigeria (3 Openings)
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Rivers
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Intermediate Level
Reports to: Head, Corporate Sales Team
- We are searching for talented and smart individuals with a passion for the Ecommerce space to function in the capacity of Corporate Sales Executive in our Corporate Sales Team.
- The candidate must be young, attractive, and passionate to attract corporate customers (Office, Banks, Institutes, etc.).
- He / she will be responsible for Sourcing, identifying and attracting key corporate accounts and at the same time building and maintaining good cliental relationship.
- The ideal candidates must have good communication and persuasive skills, and should be stress tolerant to ensure high return on investment (ROI.).
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying new markets & business opportunities to increase sales.
- Build and maintain professional networks.
- Managing and developing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Promoting and selling our services to target markets to achieve sales targets.
- Closely following up on all business leads, managing accounts and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables.
- Prospecting potential corporate accounts using different databases, directories, and door-to door activities.
- Calling prospects and setting appointments for visits.
- Continuously generating prospect customers and referrals from every visit.
- Selling products using calls and face-to-face techniques thereby achieving the given monthly targets.
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Graduates from any discipline with at least minimum of 3 years’ experience in corporate sales. Ideally within the retail or Ecommerce industry.
- Must have an outstanding track record of meeting targets and closing deals
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset and are performance-driven.
- Proven experience as a corporate sales Executive or relevant role
- Good use of Microsoft office suites
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Knowledge of sales principles and practices
- Data entry and numeracy skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Creative thinking skills.
Why work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
Application Closing Date:
20th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Corporate Sales Executive (indicating your location)” as the subject of the mail.
Note: All CV’s should be in word doc and / or pdf formats.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org