Alan & Grant
COO, Logistics and Supply Chain Recruitment at Alan & Grant.
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: COO, Logistics and Supply Chain
Zip/Postal Code: 10001
Job Type: Full time
COO Job Summary
- The job holder is responsible for the strategic leadership, business development and oversight responsibilities of the unit, and also manage the interface between customers, the sales unit and the entire Logistics/Supply Management/Operations unit to achieve seamless flow.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with the CEO and executive team to develop the subsidiary’s strategic plans and lead organizational performance against agreed budget and plans
- Monitor, evaluate and further develop top line key performance indicators (KPIs) to track the business unit’s performance against the overall strategic plans of the business. Mitigate gaps that may occur by creating and implementing performance improvement plans
- Drive operational activities that support scalable and profitable growth by enabling the success of each unit within the subsidiary
- Articulate and demonstrate a coherent philosophy of organizational culture, operations, and performance that actively engages principles and practices promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Co-design (with the executive team) and implement operational delivery platform and initiatives aimed at enhancing service delivery (service, quality and reliability) as well as cost effectiveness for all the organizations’ products and services
- Support commercial initiatives through operations and product related development, innovation and differentiation
- Improve upon existing supply chain processes, (including optimizing lead times) to enable best margin performance and order management, while maintaining quality standards and optimal levels of inventory
- Design the risk control plans for ensuring persistence in compliance of procedures for the subsidiary
- Identify opportunities and create incentives that promote data-backed, customer-centric decision making as well as continuous improvement across the value chain
- Create and implement operational procedures for timely and accurate activities such as verification of outgoing products, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory updated
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (e.g., Management, Logistics, Business Administration, Financial Management, Production/Operations Management);
- 12 Years’ experience with 3 years’ experience in a senior management role within an operations/distribution/logistics/retail environment or project management
- Membership of Nigerian Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management, ore related professional bodies in Project Management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit alanandgrant.zohorecruit.com.