ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
GreenLite delivers you electricity tokens at the click of a button from the comfort of your home or office any time and day.
Job Title: Content Writer (Intern)
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- The content writer is currently supervised by the Chief Executive Officer.
- We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products / services
- Prepare well – structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Experience conducting research with multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems is a plus (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- B.Sc in Marketing, Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Mass Communication or relevant experience (All are encouraged to apply, must show proof of work)
- Prior work experience as a content writer, copywriter or similar role is a preferred
- Must submit a portfolio of published articles
Based on experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio (or links to articles) to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org