RelianceHMO is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Content and Social Media Strategist, those qualified should see the job requirements and apply.
RelianceHMO is a technology-driven health insurance company that has integrated technology into every sphere of health-care management. The company started in 2017 with a vision of using technology to make insurance accessible and easy to use.
Job Title: Content and Social Media Strategist
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will work with our Growth and Marketing Team, and the Consumer Business Team to manage, analyze, and optimize campaigns to drive the overall customer growth in line with our strategy and financial goals, using developed content and social media platforms.
- You will be responsible for creating researched and creative content, researching social media trends and analyzing page analytics. In this role, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our content development and social media accounts in a cohesive and creative way.
- You are a team player – able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and able to pre-empt potential roadblocks and challenges and work to proactively prevent same.
SEE ALSO: Jobs by Chicken Wimpey Foods Limited
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original and creative content.
- Develop content for our newsletter, blogs, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Identify customer needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Plan and schedule content in advance.
- Relate with the Tech team to regularly update content on the company website
- Promote the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Evaluate analytics and SEO metrics to adjust content as needed
Social Media Management:
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Train team member(s) to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Increase followership on all social media platforms
- Grow engagement rate on all social media platforms
- Develop strategies that increase engagement on various platforms
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of posts and campaigns
- Work with other members of the Growth and Marketing Team, and Consumer Business Team in directing the marketing and consumer acquisition strategies of the company.
- Ensure activities are centered around customer and income growth.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- At least 3 years of direct, social media strategy and content development experience, preferably in a start-up
- Very data-driven with exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- A demonstration of curiosity, love for learning, creativity, execution and speed
- Familiarity with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Proficiency with web analytics tools such as Hootsuite, brand24, etc
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
26th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.