Contact Centre Agent (English, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba) at Workforce Group. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
About Workforce Group
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Job Title: Contact Centre Agent (English, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba)
- B.Sc ONLY in any field
- Excellent communication skills, attentive to details, confidence, smart and a fast learner
- Emotional Intelligence, empathy and excellent customer service skills.
- Minimum of one year experience on the role
- Not more than 28 years old
- Ability to multitask and be calm under pressure.
4th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.