Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
Compliance Officer at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the southwestern zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Overseeing compliance within the region and ensuring compliance with laws, regulatory requirements, policies, processes and procedures, from policy deployment at Head Office to monitoring, enforcement, and implementation.
- Reviewing of commercial operations activities [including Metering process, Billing operations, and field support activities for sales staff]
- Reviewing of Customer Care Desk activities for policy/regulatory compliance – this includes various customer complaint and request letters, new account setup documentation review, and meter programming documentation.
- Reviewing of Regional Stores and Business hubs stores’ records and materials safekeeping activities, fixed assets, and physical review at all times. Premises, environmental scanning, and brand management review for policy and regulatory compliance
- Reviewing of Finance and Accounts Division activities to ensure validity and accurate posting of all customer payments and staff expense instruments in compliance with the policy.
- Review of revenue protection activities, LOR and penalty issuance and payments, debt factorization process and approvals for processing
- Call over of Finance & Accounts. Metering and Billing operations transaction journals in line with guiding policies to ensure the completeness, validity and accuracy of all transactions and operations consummated on daily basis.
- Reviewing the company’s services [commercial and technical operations, FETS operations, IT support services, Metering and Billing operations] for profitability, risk analysis, market acceptance and advising Management on necessary improvement needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any numerate related degree (An MSc or relevant PGD is an advantage but not compulsory)
- At least 4 years of practical experience from related sector/organizations with a demonstrable understanding of providing solutions to business challenges.
- Firm ethical grounding, discipline, and integrity
- Attention to Details
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Relationship management skills
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here to See Vacancies” and select “Compliance Officer” to apply accordingly.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibedc.com.