PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
Job Title: Compliance Associate
Reference Number: 125-NIG00247
Job Type: Permanent
- A career within our Compliance Management Services will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations rethink their approach to compliance management
- We are part of a unique client proposition, assisting our clients develop proper controls by leveraging analytics and technology solutions to underpin efficient execution to optimise their compliance policies and processes, and improve business performance
Specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with various PwC teams to conduct business diagnostics, providing recommendations for improvement of clients’ company-wide policies/processes and implementing such initiatives
- Researching, reviewing and analysing latest developments in applicable laws and regulations (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Corruption, Sanctions Laws etc.)
- Supporting effectiveness reviews of compliance systems, and benchmarking against applicable standards and international leading practices
- Supporting with developing and implementing robust compliance structures, frameworks and policies in organizations
- Conducting research and supporting with development of capability, proposals and training materials
- Reporting project progress and obstacles to the engagement manager/leader
- Supporting in identifying new opportunities for service delivery
- Ensuring proper planning and documentation of fieldwork.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of a First Degree in any discipline is required
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in Compliance
- Experience in industry
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and senior clients
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering results
- Strong IT skills and technical depth
- Ability to multi-task simultaneous client engagements
- Strong analytical capabilities
Competencies / Attributes
- Passionate about customer service.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit pwc_africa.recruitmentplatform.com.