Oracle Nigeria is currently hiring a Compensation & Benefits Consultant. This recruitment is for those that meet the job requirement.
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compensation & Benefits Consultant
Job Code: 20000YCH
Job: Human Resources
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Working with HR Business Partners in the implementation of Oracle’s reward strategy
- Developing and validating salary grades and ranges across a number of countries
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge and awareness of the external market reward trends through surveys and use of networks.
- Providing data and data analysis, trends information and recommendations for Regional, EMEA, and Global management use.
- Lead and participate in pan EMEA projects as required.
- Working with the HR team in updating HR policies and procedures as required
- Participates in the research, design and implementation of compensation programs, policies, and procedures. Responsible for job evaluation, salary administration, survey participation, and data analysis.
- Selecting and managing benefit vendors ensuring cost control and optimum value
- Developing, reviewing and implementing car / car allowance policies aligned to market and company practice
- Providing compensation and benefits expertise during merger and acquisition activity.
- Providing practical advice and guidance to HR Business Partners on the management of reward issues
- Develop and present communications material on reward topics to HR, Line Management, and employees
- As a member of Corporate Compensation, you will assist in the design and implementation of Oracle*s global total compensation programs including base salary, cash incentives, and stock options. Will interface with Oracle*s web tools to support compensation programs.
- Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should be self-managing, have excellent communication skills and the confidence and credibility to influence senior management.
- May have project lead role.
- Strong analytical, project management, and communication skills in partnering with HR and management.
- Familiarity with HRIS systems and Excel spreadsheets is essential.
- 5 years compensation experience and BA / BS degree.
- Developed knowledge of reward practice and consultancy, ideally gained in the technology sector, is a pre-requisite.
- Ideally the candidate should be degree qualified and have experience of working in a large complex multinational organization.
- Proven experience in compensation and benefits, knowledge of insured benefits and vendor management advantageous.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join Oracle’s EMEA Compensation and Benefits team, providing C&B support for a cluster of countries, in order to attract and retain talent in Oracle’s growing technology business.
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable)
To apply for this job please visit oracle.taleo.net.