Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited
Company Representative Job at Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited. Please make sure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian-owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
Job Title: Company Representative
Employment Type: Full Time
- Act as contact person for the operations of the company in Lagos State
- Liaise with regulatory authorities and apply for all necessary permits on behalf of the company
- Liaise with clients on behalf of the company
- Maintain positive business relationships with the company’s clients and vendors
- Procure materials, office stationeries and sundry items required for the company’s operations
- Prepare regular expense reports and forward to the administrative headquarters
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Tertiary qualification (B.Sc / HND)
- At least 2 years experience in similar job role preferred
- Must be resident in Lagos metropolis, not outskirts of Lagos
- Familiarity with regulatory authorities such as DPR and NIMASA
- Knowledge of the three main local dialects in Nigeria would be an advantage
23rd March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- For clarification on the application call: 0701106006 or 08125387755. (Please call between 8:30 am and 3:30 pm on weekdays only)
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted)