Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) Recruitment at Rehoboth Hospital.
Rehoboth Hospital is seeking to employ a qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
- CHEW certificate and duly registered with the Community Health Practitioners’ Registration Board
- Smart and proactive in decision-making participation for optimal patient management outcome
- Decent client relations, interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledgeable about electronic medical records (EMR); preferably has prior experience with any EMR software
- 2-5 years post-qualification experience
- Prior experience working in private hospital setting
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using their “Name and Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 19th June, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com