BROOT Consulting is recruiting to fill the position of Client Development Manager.
About the Company
BROOT Consulting is a forward-thinking firm with expertise in Innovation, Strategy and Research. We are established to help our customers to develop innovation capabilities woven around a well-tested strategy that ensures they constantly reinvent their businesses for growth and impact.
We aspire to be an African consulting firm with a global footprint and continued existence for many generations.
Job Title: Client Development Manager
Company: BROOT Consulting
Responsible for marketing, sales, account management and delivery of consulting services and solutions. Identifying, prospecting, and securing business opportunities to support new revenue growth. Develop marketing collateral to support marketing programs including partnerships, events, conferences, and business development.
Develop and implement sales strategies for new account prospects and growth opportunities within active and inactive accounts. Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure profitable new business. This may include sales/solutions calls, networking/marketing activities, competitive analysis, coordination of presentations and proposals, and client meetings.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in management (business administration) or IT; MBA is a plus
- 5-7 years of business development, account management or consulting experience
- Experience in a tech, business intelligence or consultancy/advisory firm is a preferred
- Clear oral and written communication skills to present complex value propositions to client senior executives.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Have a proven track record of building lean and sustainable system to generate and place thought leadership that is reflective of BROOT’s mission
- Outstanding networking ability with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Excellent ability to solve problems in complex situations and ability to effectively engage with clients to understand business needs and adapt to them
- Extremely media-savvy with a network in top tier media
- Thrive in a fast-paced creative environment with a culture of experimentation yet value the need to organize and plan
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates should APPLY HERE
To apply for this job please visit brootc.com.