The University of Ibadan
Clerical Officer job The University of Ibadan
The University of Ibadan is the oldest and most prestigious Nigerian University. A research intensive postgraduate University, it has attained a position of eminence in various disciplines and remains a major player in the development of the much needed human capital in Africa.
Job Title: Clerical Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Requirements for Clerical Officer job
- Applicants must possess at least five O/Level Credit in SSCE / WASSCE / GCE / NECO including English Language.
Conditions of Service
As obtainable in Federal Universities in Nigeria
CONTISS 02 (N165,437.00 – N239,539.00)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should forward application letters, two (2) photocopies of their certificates, detailed Curriculum Vitae (15 copies) stating:
- Full Names,
- Postal / E-mail Address,
- Mobile / Telephone numbers,
- Date of Birth,
- Marital Status,
- State of Origin and Local Government,
- Full Qualification(s) with Dates,
- Work experience
- Names and Address of three (3) Referees
All Applications should be forwarded to:
University of Ibadan,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
- Applicants should also indicate in their Curriculum Vitae the position applied for.
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports on letter-head direct to the Registrar, Attention: Deputy Registrar (Human Resource and Development/Non-Academic), University of Ibadan, from whom further details may be obtained.
- They should also advise their Referees to state in their Confidential Reports, the position applied for and the Department/Unit where the position is based in the University.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged