CLN Recruitment Services
CLN Recruitment Services is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Chief Executive Officer, those qualified should see the job requirements and apply.
CLN Recruitment Services provides professional services in Human Resources and Recruitment to clients globally. We specialize in headhunting and providing clients with quality hires at the right time.
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are seeking an experienced CEO for our client in the Tech space
- The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our executive team, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors and set a course for company strategy.
- Definition/execution of business strategies to ensure that the organization and relevant products achieve market fit, growth, profitability, and segment dominance
- Provide inspired leadership company-wide and make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Oversight of the product development process to ensure high quality and maintain compelling value to customers
- Oversight of all operational and business activities to ensure that they produce desired results and are consistent with the organization’s strategy and business goals.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
- Help with interviewing new staff members when necessary.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Drive financial management activities including annual budget development, financial performance, cash flow management and investment decisions to achieve expected financial performance.
- Work with senior stakeholders, chief financial officer, chief technology officer, and report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the company.
- Work closely with the human resource department to ensure great hiring.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline or MBA with a minimum of 12 years experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a senior management position preferably in a Fintech, EdTech, Agritech or Technology Driven Organization
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- He/She should be a transformational leader who is able to operationalize the business strategy, has a passion for growth and building a high performing culture.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Proven experience in developing strategic plans and their proper implementation
- General oversight functions, managing institutional budgets, project budgets, materials and human resources
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
8th December 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org