Chevron Nigeria Recruits Operations Support / Business Services Representative. See the full job requirements before applying for this job.
Chevron is the third-largest oil producer in Nigeria and one of its largest investors. In Nigeria, we operate under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and have assets on land and in swamp and near-offshore concessions covering approximately 2.2 million acres (8,900 sq km) in the Niger Delta region.
Operations Support / Business Services Representative
Location: Warri, Delta
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receive members (Regular and Retirees) requests/enquiries for CEMCS products and services and provide advisory services
- Serve as liaison officer between the members and the CEMCS Head office
- Follow-up with the respective units to ensure members requests/enquiries are treated promptly
- Ensure all payments for CEMCS products and services are accounted for appropriately, receipts issued and remitted to the bank promptly
- Coordinate all CEMCS activities on location
- Support CEMCS Warri Representative as required
- Escalate to your supervisor promptly all unresolved issues that require superior level intervention
- Prepare and render monthly reports appropriately to the Business Support Lead
Basic Qualifications and Experience for Chevron Nigeria job
- First degree from a reputable and accredited higher institution
- 1 – 3 years’ work experience
Method of Application
Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS Ltd.) – The Society was first registered as Gulf Oil Employees Cooperative Society in 1966. It Changed name to Chevron Employees Cooperative Thrift and Credit Society Limited (CECT & CS LTD) in 1995 inline with the host company’s change management. It was Upgraded to Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS Ltd) In 2006 to capture its increasing membership and business scope.
Note: Click on the link above to apply. You will be expected to select which role you are applying for before submitting your application.
Interested and qualified? Go to Chevron on select.alldayhr.com to apply
To apply for this job please visit select.alldayhr.com.