Website China Mobile International Limited
Carrier Sales Manager, Data at China Mobile International Limited (CMI), Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply.
China Mobile International Limited (CMI)
China Mobile International Limited (CMI) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Mobile, mainly responsible for the operation of China Mobile’s international business. In order to provide better services to meet the growing demand in the international telecommunications market, China Mobile established a subsidiary, CMI, in December 2010.
CMI currently has 70 terrestrial and submarine cable resources worldwide, with a total international transmission bandwidth of over 78T, and a total of 170+ POPs. With Hong Kong, China as its launchpad, CMI has significantly accelerated global IDC development, creating a strong network for data centre cloudification. Leveraging the strong support by China Mobile, CMI is a trusted partner that provides comprehensive international telecom services and solutions to international enterprisers, carriers and mobile users. Headquartered in Hong Kong, China, CMI has expanded its footprint in 36 countries and regions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Carrier Sales Manager, Data, Nigeria
Location: Lagos, Nigeria Remote
- Responsible for selling functions to carrier clients in Nigeria and countires around.
- To achieve revenue and target assigned by the company. Maintain good customer relationship and support daily selling works.
Job Functions & Required Skills / Knowledge
- Manage relation with clients, acquire RFP invites, present feasible and competitive solutions, approach bid until seal deals. Understand own network capability as well as resale in wholesale Telecom market. Business scopes cover capacity, IP-VPN, Internet, Colocation, Mobile (voice trading exclusive) in Nigeria and countries around.
- Explore new business opportunities and forge relations with target clients by networking and presenting of CMI’s service and capability.
- Single contact points to carrier partners/clients, interface and organize all commercial issues requested by/to partners/clients.
- Carry out daily pricing works to each carrier clients
- Manage contracts with carrier partner/clients
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Minimum 5 years of sales in telecom industry , at least 3-year hands-on sales experience in data wholesale of telecom market
- Solid connections with global and local carriers in the assigned region.
- Responsible, Excellent teamwork skills, hardworking, self-motived and able to work independently under pressure
- Excellent communications and coordination skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with current & expected salary by e-mail to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: All personal data provided will be used for consideration of your job application only.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org