Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
Carlcare Recruitment; Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited is recruiting candidates for the position shown above.
About the Company
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale, and service of mobile communication products. There headquarter is currently located in Lagos.
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
- We are looking for an experienced Logistic Supervisor who will supervise and see to the arrangement of warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipment. Also, supervises the daily operations of staff within and outside region and give supports when necessary.
- Organize training for staffs in the warehouse for effective and efficient workforce
- Supervise the arrangement of warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipment.
- Supervise daily operations of staff within and outside region and give supports when needed.
- Help in the formulation of employee management regulations and resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Look out for the health and safety of workforce by ensuring all necessary aids, supports and training are put in place.
- Supervise the repair, maintenance and safety of courier fleets and equipment in the warehouse.
- Prepare weekly reports on the activities ranging from project timelines, corporate metrics and productivity measurements carried out in the warehouse.
- Help in the preparation of monthly/yearly budgets based on plans and strategy put in place for smooth running of the company.
- Work in line with the proposed budgets/cost, ensuring productivity and meeting targets as at when due.
- Plan and oversee a required shipments and stock availability to reduce shortages.
- Support simplification and standardization of processes to accelerate logistics and enhance efficiencies.
Qualifications and Experience
- Male candidates preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Marketing or a similar discipline.
- Age: 25-40 years
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in a similar role, with experience supervising a team.
- Ability to Troubleshoot, Hands-on operations supervision experience;
- Able to work under pressure in fast-paced and challenging working environments;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Should be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach is a must
- Ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) skills required
Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Must be able to make sound and logical decisions
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should Kindly apply for the Carlcare Recruitment Here
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.