Interra Networks Ltd (Interra)
Call Center Executive (Yoruba Speaking) at the Interra Networks Ltd (Interra). Please go through the job requirements provided by this company before applying.
Interra Networks Ltd (Interra) – is a leading provider of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sectors.
Call Center Executive (Yoruba Speaking)
- S/he must have a good understanding of English and Yoruba Languages.
- Must be able to read, speak, and write the English language fluently.
- Must be able to read, Yoruba language fluently.
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation, and capturing of information, accuracy, and timely response to calls.
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand individual differences.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to work Mondays to Saturdays and at any other time required.
- Proficiency in driving Sales will be an added advantage.
- Male preferably.
You may also like this; Fidelity Bank Begins Recruitment
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Listening skills.
- Problems analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Judgment skills.
- Stress tolerance.
- Time management skills.
- Persuasion skills.
Method of Application
To apply for this job please visit amfani.com.