Ibile Microfinance Bank Limited
Ibile Microfinance bank is recruiting to fill the position of Business Development Officer.
About the Company
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Company: Ibile Microfinance Bank Limited
- To aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products
- Win new customers for the Bank
- Ensure the retention of existing customers
- Ensure the creation of Risk Assets for the Bank
- Deposit liability mobilization
- Drive the reactivation of inactive and dormant accounts
- Ensure the Bank’s projection and visibility amongst new and existing customers
- Facilitate and ensure set targets are met in line with marketing strategy
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational activities
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead.
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in as a Relationship
- Officer/SME Officer in a Microfinance Bank Setting.
Application Closing Date
7th Febuary, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume with the subject stated as Business Development Officer and Location of interest to: email@example.com
Note: Only resident of Epe & Lagos Island environs and experienced are advised to apply.